Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Discussions / Re: BETA download?
« Last post by RogerFowler on March 16, 2023, 08:34:19 AM »
Mod APK is a version of the application that is modified by programmers other than the main developer of the application. Mod APKs often provide users with new features or experiences that were not available in the original version of the app. download mod apk android
In the case of the BETA downloader app, an APK Mod can give the user access to the BETA features or the beta version of the app without having to sign up or wait for the official version to be released. release. This can be appealing to those who want to experience the latest features of the app but don't want to wait until they are officially released.
Support - How to ... ? / How to render terrain materials in color map/render exports?
« Last post by ArgoChris on November 28, 2022, 09:30:48 AM »
Hey there!
I'm hoping to figure out a method or process to export a high-resolution top-down .png of my terrain with advanced materials applied. For my current application in the Real Virtuality engine, a 1m/px render of the terrain is required, ideally with materials rendered. From what I can tell this isn't possible with the current node behaviors. Extracting the color map ignores materials and the render terrain node has limited resolution options and no ability to easily tile multiple exports.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, my results so far have been fantastic, I just can't get them out of Instant Terra. Thanks!

EDIT:
Well, I guess I'll give up on using Instant Terra for this... but it would be a nice thing to be able to achieve in the future. If anyone sees this and knows how to render materials in a color map export I would be extremely grateful.
Crash and bug reports / unreal engine5 Plugin issue
« Last post by ekko on September 26, 2022, 10:00:44 AM »
When i use istant terra for unreal engine,i found a problem, if i select landscape and choice edit at instant terra,it will open a new instant terra window,that alright until there,but if  i want paint a mask at that window, it will always showed loading every time.this loading twinkle is annoying! if i do not use unreal engine plugin, this problem not showed again.
Hi,

I've been through all the interactive tutorials now. After uninstalling unreal and instant terra, re-installing, and then I tried to create a new instant terra project, and I got the assert crash again just now.

So I am unable to evaluate your software.

I look forward to your response on my crash issue. Have you reproduced it?

Respectfully,

Matt
Support - How to ... ? / Re: Send To Unreal disabled
« Last post by mschifter on September 23, 2022, 11:48:23 PM »
Hi Alexis,

Unreal size is in the terrain group. Therefore I did not delete it.

I uninstalled instant terra and the unreal engine. After re-install, I was able to use Send to Unreal only if I include the default groups.

I also accepted all 3 of the dialogs in unreal that are missing from your web site and essential for workflow to be enabled.

Matt
Support - How to ... ? / Re: Send To Unreal disabled
« Last post by Alexis Vaisse on September 23, 2022, 12:32:01 PM »
Hi,

You must not delete the "Unreal size". It's used to propagate the landscape size from Unreal Engine to Instant Terra.
Hi,

On creation of a new landscape command after deleting original default open world demo terrain (this is maybe hour 1 of trying instant terra), I get a UE5 call stack dump in your code repeatedly as instant terra is starting:

Assertion failed: ComponentCount.X >= 1 && ComponentCount.X <= 32 [File:D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\InstantTerra\Source\InstantTerra\Private\Algorithm\Client.cpp] [Line: 186]

UnrealEditor_InstantTerra!FClient::SetTerrainSize() [D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\InstantTerra\Source\InstantTerra\Private\Algorithm\Client.cpp:186]
UnrealEditor_InstantTerra!FInstantTerraProjectController::EditInInstantTerra() [D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\InstantTerra\Source\InstantTerra\Private\Controller\InstantTerraProjectController.cpp:134]
UnrealEditor_InstantTerra!FInstantTerraModule::EditInInstantTerra() [D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\InstantTerra\Source\InstantTerra\Private\InstantTerraModule.cpp:263]
UnrealEditor_InstantTerra!FInstantTerraModule::StaticCreateInstantTerraProject() [D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\InstantTerra\Source\InstantTerra\Private\InstantTerraModule.cpp:202]
UnrealEditor_InstantTerra!TBaseStaticDelegateInstance<void __cdecl(void),FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy,AActor *>::ExecuteIfSafe() [D:\RocketSync\5.0.0-19505902+++UE5+Release-5.0\Working\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h:731]
UnrealEditor_Slate

That's the relevant part of the call stack, the part with your code ends at UnrealEditor_Slate.

Hope this helps,

Matt
Support - How to ... ? / Send To Unreal disabled
« Last post by mschifter on September 21, 2022, 07:15:05 PM »
Hi,

I just started working my trial edition. IT looks very promising. Following the example given, I created the default terrain and deleted all the groups in the graph except terrain and send to unreal groups. Unfortunately, Send to Unreal is dimmed.

Such simple directions -- I have no idea why the button is dimmed. If I leave all the defaults alone in IT, "Send To Unreal" is enabled. However, there are now a few UR5 dialogs that are missing from your example.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Crash and bug reports / hi bug when launch on Unreal
« Last post by Stratavarius on August 09, 2022, 05:32:23 AM »
hello,
I have a problem when i send my scene to unreal with the plugin.
A pop up come and say "Terrain size does not match Unreal  size"
What i need to do for having a good export ?
Thanks for you're help

bye
Crash and bug reports / Hi, crash;
« Last post by babe on June 08, 2022, 02:46:01 PM »
Bonjour, il y a un crash à chaque fois que je vais dans ce tutorial " Terrain Composition " à partir du 17/43.

Hello, there is a crash every time I go to this "Terrain Composition" tutorial from 17/43.

Regards.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10