Toggle between the light presets, adjust the sun's light and the
ambient light, and display the water level and adjust it to achieve
an effect on a terrain under different lighting and water
- Select Edit > Preferences > Light and water
settings... to open the parameters.
- Select one of the Light presets from
Midday, Afternoon, and
Double click the mouse on the direction circle
to refocus the point on the center of the circle.
- For the light, set:
- The direction of the sun's rays by dragging
the point in the circle.
- The sun's color and intensity
using the slider.
- The ambient color and its intensity using the
- The sky color using the color picker.
- Check Show water to show the water level. The
option is unchecked by default.
- For the water, set:
- The water altitude using the arrows or enter a
- The water color using the color picker.
- The opacity using the slider.