Author Topic: Colors Satelite Maps and Road ?  (Read 874 times)

babe

Hello, how can we have different colors in the satellite map, for example, when there is a road we could see white and then the other colors which replaces the colors of the satellite map, with our color of our choice ? If, we see a yellow color on the card and we can put another color. I don't know, if, I explain well. ^^

HorribleGoat

I believe you could create separate road masks and combine them with the generated terrain texturing.

VernonKeller

Hello, how can we have different colors in the satellite map, for example, when there is a road we could see white and then the other colors which replaces the colors of the satellite map, with our color of our choice ? If, we see a yellow color on the card and we can put another color. I don't know, if, I explain well. ^^
Customizing colors on a satellite map depends on the specific tool or application you're using. Some GIS software or map services may offer customization options to overlay different colors or highlight specific features. Or you can explore the settings of the tool at ApkTome to see if those options are available.